RIA/CE will take place during a 5-week period Workshop from September 29 to November 3 2017, January 14 - Feburary 17 and October 12 - Novemeber 17 2018 . Artists are encouraged to participate in the entire Exchange and these artists will be given priority during the selection process. However, there is the option of participating in one or more of the weekly sessions space permitting.
RIACE September - November 2017 Program Schedule:
|The 5 sessions are:||September 14 - Nov 06|
|October 07 - 12|
|October 13 - 19|
|October 20 - 26|
|October 27 - Nov 03|
RIACE January - February 2018 Program Schedule:
|The 5 sessions are:||January 14 - 20|
|January 21 - 27|
|January 28 - Feb 3|
|February 4 - 10|
|February 11 - 17|
RIACE October - November 2018 Program Schedule:
|The 5 sessions are:||October 12 - 17|
|October 18 - 24|
|October 25 - 31|
|November 1 - 7|
|November 8 - 17|
How to Apply
Applications for Raghurajpur International Art/Culture Exchange (RIA/CE 2017 & 2018) are being accepted and reviewed on an ongoing basis. There are still several openings left for RIA/CE 2017, so if you are interested in attending, please submit your application as soon as possible.
Artists that applied last year must resubmit their applications for consideration.
Submit the following information via email at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Application form filled out in full (can be downloaded below)
- Current resume/Curriculum Vitae
- Six digital images representative of your current artwork (include the materials/medium, year of work)
- Artist’s statement (200 words or less) describing your art practice
- Short write-up (200 words or less) detailing why you would like to attend RIA/CE 2017 & 2018
- A letter of invitation will be forwarded to artist’s for use in obtaining funding. We do not have scholarships available at this time.
- A total amount of $1500 USD(5 weeks) is the charge of the residency.
- A non refundable deposit of $300 US (per week) is required in order to hold selected artist’s spots in the Exchange. Can be submitted via western union money exchange or post. If not received, another artist will be selected and your spot will be forfeited
- A waiver of liability will be required from all artists’ participating in RIA/CE 2017 & 2018.
- In the event circumstances make it impossible for you to attend RIA/CE, please let us know so we can fill the vacated spot.
To Download RIACE Sept-Nov 2017 Apllication form Click here
To Download RIACE Jan-Feb 2018 Apllication form Click here
To Download RIACE Oct-Nov 2018 Apllication form Click here
If you have any questions, please forward them to RIA/CE at email@example.com or call +91-9937268401
|Director RIA/CE||Kshitish Das(Orissa)|
|International Cordinator RIA/CE||Emily Clarke(Ireland)|
|President RIA/CE||Pravat Prusty|
|International Cordinator RIA/CE||Shirley Rimer|
|Interrupter RIA/CE||Sumanta Bhuyan|