Hotstar may be a free application available on both the iOS and Android operating systems that are developed and published by star India private limited. it’s a live TV app where you’ll watch tv shows and films. Though recently, JioTV came within the market giving fierce competition to Hotstar but still Hotstar is one among the foremost popular live TV android app. If you wish to download movies and television shows rather then streaming online, you’ll use tubemate for pc to download videos.
Today, we are here with a guide which will take you thru the procedures required to download Hotstar App for PC running Windows 7, 8, 10 and even Windows XP operating systems.
How To Download Hotstar App on PC and Windows
One of the favoured ways to download and install the Hotstar App on PC and laptop running the Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8 and Windows 10 operating systems is by downloading and installing the BlueStacks Android Emulator app on your Windows PC and Laptop.
The BlueStacks Android Emulator allows you to run Android applications on PC and laptop running the Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows XP or Windows 10 OS for absolutely free. So, allow us to look around the procedures required to download and install a Hotstar app on Windows laptop and PC running the newest also as a touch older Windows versions. You will visit this link https://hotstarapp.live/ directly to download the Hotstar app for your pc.
Download Hotstar for PC using Bluestacks
- You need to first download and install the BlueStacks Android Emulator app on your Windows machine.
- After you’ve got installed the BlueStacks Android Emulator, launch the app from your Windows PC.
- You will now get to log in to the BlueStacks Android Emulator app. you’ll do an equivalent using your Google Account credentials.
- Once you logged in, at the highest of the BlueStacks Android Emulator app window, you’ll be ready to see an enquiry bar.
- In the Search bar, type the keyword “Hotstar App” and press Enter.
- The BlueStacks app will then look for applications that match for your keyword and present you with an inventory of results.
- The official Hotstar app will presumably be present at the highest of the search results. Also confirm that the developer of the Hotstar application is “Novi Digital”, as they’re the official developers of the Hotstar app.
- Click on the Hotstar app then click on the “Install” button.
- Now the Hotstar Android app is going to be installed on your PC.
- Wait for the downloading and installation procedures to finish.
You can now conveniently use the Hotstar app on your Windows PC and laptop without facing any errors with the assistance of the BlueStacks Android Emulator app.
Download Hotstar for PC using Nox App Player
If you’re not a lover of the BlueStacks Android Emulator for PC application, then below is how you’ll install and run Hotstar app on Windows PC and Laptop running Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10 and even Windows XP operating systems without having to put in the BlueStacks Android Emulator.
- Download and install Nox App Player on your Windows-powered PC or Laptop. Nox App Player is an alternative to BlueStacks for Windows.
- Once the installation is complete of the Nox App Player on your Windows machine, then you’ll need to separately download the Hotstar APK for Android from here on to your PC.
- Do confirm to put the downloaded Hotstar APK from the above tread on to a replacement folder on your Windows desktop.
- Now, launch the Nox App Player application from your PC.
- From within the Nox App Player for Windows, browse for the Hotstar APK file that you simply downloaded to your PC earlier.
- Wait for the Nox App Player to put in the Hotstar APK on your Windows PC.
After the installation is complete, you’ll now be ready to run Hotstar on Windows PC and Laptop without having to put in the BlueStacks Android Emulator app for Windows.